Top 10 Most Interesting Politicians
Possibly unwisely, I described Nicola Sturgeon, the deputy leader of the Scottish National Party, as one of the 10 most interesting politicians in the UK. She gave a speech today that Severin Carrell, one of my former colleagues, analysed well.
Inevitably, I was asked who the other nine were, by Politics and Tea, whoever that is. I hadn’t thought about it, so now I was required to.
Here, then, and with apologies for the word “interesting”, which I use too much, is my list, in alphabetical order:
Andrew Adonis, Ed Balls, David Cameron, Stella Creasy, Michael Gove, Boris Johnson, David Laws, Grant Shapps, Anna Soubry and Nicola Sturgeon.
Photograph: PATagged in: lists
Recent Posts on Eagle Eye
- The King of Bhutan’s hopes in 1987 for Gross National Happiness are valid today
- Cameron and Modi bond as they woo some 60,000 overseas Indians at Wembley
- Modi tries to revamp his battered image as he flies to London
- Big defeat for India's Narendra Modi just before UK visit
- Mark Carney is compromising the Bank of England’s independence
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter