iBet: PSG and Porto have the meanest defences
PSG v Porto, kick off 7.45pm, Sky Sports Interactive
Lay over 3.5 goals at 2.6 to one with Betfair
Back Bob’s Worth each way for the Cheltenham Gold Cup
The two teams with the best defensive records so far in this season’s Champions League group stage go head to head in Paris and it may pay to expect another tight encounter in Paris. In ten games in Group A, Porto (13 points) and PSG (13) have only conceded four goals between them, and the key dynamic here is that neither has to win. They are both safely through to the knock-out phase, and the only thing to be decided is who will finish top. That makes it unlikely that we will see a gung ho, wide open contest and although team news is hard to come by at the time of writing, the added ingredient is that with both already through, some of their best creative players may well be rested with more important games ahead of them.
Nicky Henderson’s Bob’s Worth was impressive in his Hennessy Gold Cup win at the weekend. He loves Cheltenham, is being aimed squarely at the Gold Cup, and in what does not look like a vintage year, the 5/1 available with several firms may look big come race day.
Betfair gives you better value. To see how much more you can win go to www.betfair.com/betchecker
Recent Posts on Sport
- Ibet: Galatasary and Chelsea: Game Could Be Tight In Turkey
- Ibet: Newcastle struggling to cope with loss of Yohan Cabaye
- Time for Manchester City to step up to the plate
- The Football Lawyer: Once Brazilian players prove their European ancestry, it's still not easy for them to settle
- iBet: Manchester City Predicted To Set A New Goals Record
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter