Must Watch: Hiroshima celebrate in ’sumo’ style at the Club World Cup
How do you express that feeling that only a goal in a fifth-place play-off at the Club World Cup can give you?
For Japanese team Sanfreece Hiroshima and goal scorer Hisato Sato, you arrange yourself in a meticulous triangle, perform a ’sumo step’ and then jump around deliriously.
Sato, who led the celebrations, scored twice in the 3-2 victory over Ulsan for the side playing on home turf.
European champions Chelsea play tomorrow in the second semi-final of the tournament against Mexican side Monterrey. The winners will play Corinthians in the final.
Watch Hisato Sato and his team celebrate below…
For more brilliant goal celebrations, click here.Tagged in: chelsea, football
Recent Posts on Football
- The Football Lawyer: The career of a Premier League footballer is similar to that of a City professional
- Ibet: Argentina Look The World Cup Bet At 13/2
- The Football Lawyer: Brazil, Qatar, Manchester City and FFP - some legal homework for the summer months
- Ibet: Sit Back And Enjoy As Real Madrid Take On The European Champions
- Ibet: Real Madrid To Get The Job Finished In Dortmund
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter