Must Watch: Hiroshima celebrate in ’sumo’ style at the Club World Cup
How do you express that feeling that only a goal in a fifth-place play-off at the Club World Cup can give you?
For Japanese team Sanfreece Hiroshima and goal scorer Hisato Sato, you arrange yourself in a meticulous triangle, perform a ’sumo step’ and then jump around deliriously.
Sato, who led the celebrations, scored twice in the 3-2 victory over Ulsan for the side playing on home turf.
European champions Chelsea play tomorrow in the second semi-final of the tournament against Mexican side Monterrey. The winners will play Corinthians in the final.
Watch Hisato Sato and his team celebrate below…
Artiss YouTube Embed: The YouTube ID of GsfhQcOLtBo is invalid.
For more brilliant goal celebrations, click here.Tagged in: chelsea, football
Recent Posts on Football
- Ibet: Newcastle struggling to cope with loss of Yohan Cabaye
- Time for Manchester City to step up to the plate
- The Football Lawyer: Once Brazilian players prove their European ancestry, it's still not easy for them to settle
- The Football Lawyer: Uefa has made moves to stamp out racism, but only time will tell if they grow more forceful
- The Wasteland: Cruzeiro's Brazilian title triumph turns Rio and São Paulo into footballing tiddlers
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter