Must Watch: Hiroshima celebrate in ’sumo’ style at the Club World Cup
How do you express that feeling that only a goal in a fifth-place play-off at the Club World Cup can give you?
For Japanese team Sanfreece Hiroshima and goal scorer Hisato Sato, you arrange yourself in a meticulous triangle, perform a ’sumo step’ and then jump around deliriously.
Sato, who led the celebrations, scored twice in the 3-2 victory over Ulsan for the side playing on home turf.
European champions Chelsea play tomorrow in the second semi-final of the tournament against Mexican side Monterrey. The winners will play Corinthians in the final.
Watch Hisato Sato and his team celebrate below…
Artiss YouTube Embed: The YouTube ID of GsfhQcOLtBo is invalid.
For more brilliant goal celebrations, click here.Tagged in: chelsea, football
Recent Posts on Football
- New day (slowly) rising - As Brasileirão gets underway, Brazilian football stumbles, rather than leaps into the future
- A changing of the guards in English football: From Sir Alex Ferguson to Jose Mourinho
- Nike kit deal puts England at No 2 in the world (but which country is top?)
- PSG and the French league must be more proactive in dealing with hooliganism
- The ghost at the feast: Luiz Felipe Scolari hopes that dropping Ronaldinho for the Confederations Cup won't come back to haunt Brazil
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter