Can you teach a baby to read?
Spotted by Rob W. He probably didn’t know he was entering a competition, but he has won a signed copy of Questions To Which The Answer Is No.
Honourable mentions for Les Newby, who suggested the headline for the next day’s follow-up news story, “Migrant BABY spelling CRISIS”, and for Ian McKenzie, who pointed out that the real answer is: “It depends on the time you take to do the teaching.”
Congratulations to the lucky winners. Theirs are numbers 888 and 889 in my series of Questions To Which The Answer Is No. The book can be bought here or downloaded here. Get your Christmas presents now.Tagged in: headline, qtwtain
Recent Posts on Eagle Eye
- The King of Bhutan’s hopes in 1987 for Gross National Happiness are valid today
- Cameron and Modi bond as they woo some 60,000 overseas Indians at Wembley
- Modi tries to revamp his battered image as he flies to London
- Big defeat for India's Narendra Modi just before UK visit
- Mark Carney is compromising the Bank of England’s independence
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter