Video: Is this the most easily scared guy in the world?
Basse Anderson from Norway has become a YouTube hit after his colleagues caught on video his startled reactions to their office-based pranks. Deemed the “most easily scared guy in the world,” poor Basse is frightened by even the tamest of tricks.
According to Basse, who works in copying and printing in Arendal, the whole company joins in on playing tricks on him. One colleague even won a ‘Best Startling video’ prize for his footage of Basse’s reaction to one of their practical jokes.
But fortunately for Basse he loves his workplace: “I like humorous things and people who can think up some pranks. That means a lot to me”.Tagged in: Basse Anderson, norway, youtube
Recent Posts on Notebook
- World Aids Day 2013: No time for complacency
- Barking Blondes: The health of the Hound Pound
- On the ground in the Philippines: It will be years until there’s even a semblance of normality for the people affected
- Barking Blondes: Chewing on technology
- The true cost of divorce: The growing problem of hidden assets
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter