Video: Is this the most easily scared guy in the world?
Basse Anderson from Norway has become a YouTube hit after his colleagues caught on video his startled reactions to their office-based pranks. Deemed the “most easily scared guy in the world,” poor Basse is frightened by even the tamest of tricks.
According to Basse, who works in copying and printing in Arendal, the whole company joins in on playing tricks on him. One colleague even won a ‘Best Startling video’ prize for his footage of Basse’s reaction to one of their practical jokes.
But fortunately for Basse he loves his workplace: “I like humorous things and people who can think up some pranks. That means a lot to me”.Tagged in: Basse Anderson, norway, youtube
Recent Posts on Notebook
- Justice for sale but who pays for the cost?
- The Road to the Ultra-Trail du Mont Blanc - Majorca 70.3 Ironman
- The Retail Ready People project means the future of the high street is in your hands
- Don't get mad about Amazon and make the right ethical choice
- Chagos: Conservationists are swimming in murky waters
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter