Is World War II Still Being Fought?
Number 895 in the series of Questions To Which The Answer Is No is asked by Frontpage magazine. No, I do not know what it is about either. I glanced at it and saw this: “Coincidence? Possibly.” After a while, the styles of conspiracy theorists become as recognisable as those of music.
Credit to James Vaughan, or @EquusontheBuses, for spotting it.
JP (@jollyjapes) spotted number 897: “Can skipping breakfast lead to murder?”
And finally for today, number 898 was asked by Ben Tillett in the title of a pamphlet in 1908: “Is the parliamentary Labour party a failure?”
As Pete Goddard and Atul Hatwal say, this must be the first QTWTAIN in Labour history.
The Questions To Which The Answer Is No book is still available, for late Christmas or New Year presents.Tagged in: headline, qtwtain
Recent Posts on Eagle Eye
- Cameron and Modi bond as they woo some 60,000 overseas Indians at Wembley
- Modi tries to revamp his battered image as he flies to London
- Big defeat for India's Narendra Modi just before UK visit
- Mark Carney is compromising the Bank of England’s independence
- Do the latest GDP revisions vindicate Osborne's austerity?
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter