Video: Dolphin taught to crawl
A dolphin in Ukraine has learnt how to jump out of water and crawl on its stomach after being taught by an aquarium worker.
The 15-year-old Black Sea bottlenose dolphin called Gosha was initially trying to imitate humans, he can now crawl up to 10 metres.
Recent Posts on Notebook
- World Aids Day 2013: No time for complacency
- Barking Blondes: The health of the Hound Pound
- On the ground in the Philippines: It will be years until there’s even a semblance of normality for the people affected
- Barking Blondes: Chewing on technology
- The true cost of divorce: The growing problem of hidden assets
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter