iBet: Back Sergio Perez to outscore Lewis Hamilton
F1 2013, Season Match Bet
Back Sergio Perez to outscore Lewis Hamilton in 2013 at 8/11 with Skybet
Fill your boots with SkyBet’s offer of 8/11 that Sergio Perez will out-score Lewis Hamilton in the 2013 F1 season – I think the price should be more like 1/5. When Hamilton announced he would be leaving McLaren after 14 years, and joining Mercedes, he described his decision as being motivated by the desire to find a new challenge for himself. Indeed he said that the idea of taking a ‘struggling team’ and building them up to become a successful one held more appeal to him than ‘cruising around with a great team’. He may be able to do that, but it won’t happen overnight and he surely has almost no chance of outscoring Perez over the season. The Mexican showed his quality time after time in the Sauber in 2012 and even made the podium in Malaysia. Now he gets his chance in a car with genuine chances of winning races and with a team that scored a massive 236 points more than Mercedes in 2012.
The SPL clash between Hearts (6/5) and Hibernian (5/2) is the main football action tonight. Hibs, who beat Hearts 1-0 in the cup at the start of December, are five places and six points better off than the home team, but below them in the eight-match form table. The draw looks a big runner at around 9/4. You can lay over 3.5 goals at 2.7 to one with Betfair.
Betfair gives you better value. To see how much more you can win go to www.betfair.com/betcheckerbetting
Recent Posts on Football
- Ibet: Newcastle struggling to cope with loss of Yohan Cabaye
- Time for Manchester City to step up to the plate
- The Football Lawyer: Once Brazilian players prove their European ancestry, it's still not easy for them to settle
- The Football Lawyer: Uefa has made moves to stamp out racism, but only time will tell if they grow more forceful
- The Wasteland: Cruzeiro's Brazilian title triumph turns Rio and São Paulo into footballing tiddlers
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter