Top of the posts: Gadgets, trivia and David Cameron
For gadget fans, James Vincent chose five battlegrounds to keep an eye in the upcoming year. Is 2013 the year of the Apple TV and who will the war of the consoles?
While Andy McSmith found three titbits of trivia that may have escaped our attention over the festive period, such as the fact that 2,013 is the product of three prime numbers – 3, 11, and 61.
In the world of property, Alex Johnson gave a brief rundown of the places in the country that saw the biggest rise in house prices in 2012. He also wrote about the most expensive places to buy a house in England and Wales.
Here are the most read blogs from the past week, as determined by the stats
1. Television programmes to look forward to in 2013 By Neela Debnath
3. BBC3’s ‘Some Girls’ has filled the gap that ‘The Inbetweeners’ left By Neela Debnath
4. Top of the posts in 2012: Kony, Tulisa’s sex tape and the Google Nexus 10 tablet By Neela Debnath
5. The most expensive places to buy a house in England and Wales By Alex Johnson
6. Cameron, the Napoleonic Sheep By John Rentoul
7. Tactics Talk: Chelsea’s victory at Everton should not go unnoticed By Jonny Boyle
8. 2013 trivia that you may have missed By Andy McSmith
9. Where were the biggest house price rises in the UK in 2012? By Alex Johnson
10. Five tech battlegrounds to watch in 2013 By James Vincent
Recent Posts on Notebook
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter