Top of the posts: Healthy diets, London Underground and the Oscars
Probably for many of you this has been the week of getting back to work and look forward to a new year, especially to a healthier lifestyle and eating, reason why Anna Richardson’s tips on a healthy diet after the overindulgence during the festive season was one of the most read blogs.
It was also a week to celebrate the 150 years of the London Underground and Chad Greggor reminds us the great privilege it is to have this public transport in the capital.
In a week of arts and films, including the Oscars and Tarantino’s Django film premiere, Freredick Nolan points out the return of the wild west to our screens and Kieran Turner-Dave predicted the films possibly in line for the most prestigious movie awards.
Here are the most read blogs from the past week, as determined by the stats:
1. Healthy diet after an overindulgence during the festive season by Anna Richardson
3. 150 years of the London Underground by Chad Greggor
4. Is he Clegg, or is he Kilroy? by Andy McSmith
5. Hell on Wheels: The return of the wild west by Frederick Nolan
6. The Oscars: Films possibly in line for cinema’s most prestigious award by Kieran Turner-Dave
7. The Top 12 Political Rants: by John Rentoul
9. Review of Glee ‘The New Rachel’ by Sophie Warnes
10. Even the most ardent of the anti-Messi gang have abandoned their mistaken stance by Charles ReynoldsTagged in: Glee, healthy diet, mos read, oscars, top of the posts, tube, underground, wheat, wild west
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter