Oh! You Pretty Things
We got a little carried away with the Bowie worship in the office last week. This, below, was in The Independent on Sunday today (not online), as part of an “i on Sunday” feature on “The Man Who Fooled the World” (by releasing a single when we all thought he had retired).
Sorry. Respectable visiting professor service will now be resumed.me me me
Recent Posts on Eagle Eye
- Cameron and Modi bond as they woo some 60,000 overseas Indians at Wembley
- Modi tries to revamp his battered image as he flies to London
- Big defeat for India's Narendra Modi just before UK visit
- Mark Carney is compromising the Bank of England’s independence
- Do the latest GDP revisions vindicate Osborne's austerity?
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter