“Delightful Universe of Infinite Possibilities”
A book unwritten is a delightful universe of infinite possibilities. Set down one word, however, and immediately it becomes earthbound. Set down one sentence and it’s halfway to being just like every other bloody book that’s ever been written.
Harris should have done what Mason suggests and kept this book as a delightful universe of infinite self-hating possibilities.
*Scroll down: the old LiveJournal blog still allows you to read it via tags (these are the “Robert Harris” tagged entries), but links to individual entries are now dead. For those who are interested in the film, some more recent blog posts are here.Tagged in: robert harris
Recent Posts on Eagle Eye
- The King of Bhutan’s hopes in 1987 for Gross National Happiness are valid today
- Cameron and Modi bond as they woo some 60,000 overseas Indians at Wembley
- Modi tries to revamp his battered image as he flies to London
- Big defeat for India's Narendra Modi just before UK visit
- Mark Carney is compromising the Bank of England’s independence
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter