The biggest snowball fight in Seattle
According to the forecast, the snow is about to hit the UK again this weekend, and what many can really think of is the fun that comes within, playing in the snow, building snowmen and snow fights… Although it is thought to be a child thing, it’s something that grown ups certainly enjoy as well.
Ever wondered where to go and play with other childish adults? Well, Seattle showed to have the fun winter spirit last weekend after having the world’s largest snowball fight, where although participants built snow barricades to protect themselves from being hit, some still ended up with bleeding noses and bruises. So, fancy a snow fight this weekend?Tagged in: Seattle, snow, snowball fight, snowfight, winter
Recent Posts on Notebook
- Justin Webb on the medical advances in tackling heart disease
- The Photography Blog: 'Control Order House' by Edmund Clark - Photographing our response to terrorism
- Dementia Awareness Week: Should we keep an open mind to spiritual solutions?
- Hearing loss: An invisible impairment and a preventable disability
- Barking Blondes: When to vaccinate
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter