Video: Push to add drama… again
TNT have done it again, this time unsuspecting civilians in Holland were asked to push a mysterious button labelled “push to add drama”. Just like last year Channel TNT organised dramatic action scenes to promote their new season of programmes.
The dramatic scenes set up by the channel included the assassination of a man carrying a briefcase full of bank notes, a riot between the police, prison inmates and Elvis – followed by a trio of wrinkly streakers.
The video follows on from the success of TNT’s last viral video prank involving an alluring button in a Belgian city centre and scenes of chaos.
Recent Posts on Notebook
- Ibet: Each Way Alternatives To The Favourites In Cheltenham Curtain Raiser
- Her Outdoors: Leek Inquiry
- Barking Blondes: The biggest dog show in the world
- Ibet: Red cards could cost Yeovil when they take on in-form Sheffield Wednesday
- Ibet: England’s Habit Of Conceding Looks Set To Continue Against Denmark
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter