iBet: Swindon are in consistently good form
NPower League One
Colchester v Swindon, kick off 7.45pm
Lay Colchester at 3.5/1 with Betfair
Colchester have won their last two games, but it needs to be seen in context. Prior to that they had been in atrocious form, losing nine in a row. Their most victory was a 3-2 win at second bottom Portsmouth, a team in crisis that has lost its last seven fixtures and is propping up the eight-match form table. Swindon are in consistently good form. Only Yeovil are above them in the eight-match form table, a period during which they have scored 20 goals and conceded only twice. Paulo Di Canio’s men are particularly strong at home, but they have not tasted defeat at all since November and their goal difference of plus 30 over the season so far is easily the best in the division. Swindon are a fair price at 19/20 to win tonight. However, we will keep the draw on our side and lay Colchester.
A shock defeat in Italy has seen France drift out from 9/4 to as big as 7/1 with Ladbrokes for the Six Nations. England are best priced 6/5 with Coral, with France 7/4, Wales 25/1, Italy 33/1 and Scotland 100/1.
Betfair gives you better value. To see how much more you can win go to www.betfair.com/betchecker
Recent Posts on Sport
- iBet: Look each way for value in The Cote D’Azur Open
- On The Road at the Giro d'Italia: We could have been on the tour of Siberia over past 72 hours
- Nike kit deal puts England at No 2 in the world (but which country is top?)
- iBet: A tight game between Northampton and Bradford
- On The Road at the Giro d'Italia: Feeling ill and racing in the rain must be pretty grim
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter