Guatemala? Why there, Rupert?
There was a mysterious message from Rupert Murdoch on Twitter early this morning, saying: “How do liberals explain complaints about Guatemala with silence on drone killing, civilians and all, without arrests, trials, etc?”
Who – you might ask – has been complaining about Guatemala? And why? Many thanks to whomever it was who worked that the old boy meant ‘Guantanamo’.
Recent Posts on McSmith
- Why it took fewer pages to set out the laws Margaret Thatcher's government passed
- The day the police came for the man who now runs the Care Commission
- David Cameron and other virile swimmers
- Nadine Dorries's new business: an engineering consultancy that has become a media consultancy
- The day Boris Johnson nearly set about slaughtering London's foxes
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter