iBet: You could bet your tent on it
Betfair Handicap Hurdle, 3.35 Newbury, Saturday
Back ‘My Tent Or Yours’ each way at 4/1
Lay Dundee tonight at 2/1 with Betfair
There’s a good card at Newbury tomorrow and I think Nicky Henderson’s stable has a very good chance of gaining some small compensation for the loss of Darlan – one of their star horses – earlier in the week with exciting novice My Tent Or Yours. The six-year-old has a 50% win ratio from his six runs, and he has finished second in his three other races. Although this bay gelding has won on soft and good to soft, he does not like heavy going and it looks like conditions will be suitable. Darlan was on his way to winning this race easily last year had he not fallen, and the stable believe My Tent Or Yours to be better than Darlan was at this stage in 2012. He won impressively by seven lengths without being asked a question earlier this month at Huntingdon under AP McCoy and at 4/1 I think he is good each way value.
Ross County are only two places above Dundee in the Clydesdale Bank Scottish Premier, but Dundee are cast adrift at the bottom, with Ross 15 points clear of them. Dundee are rock bottom of the eight-match form table, whereas Ross are in good form with only two defeats in their last eight. The home side look a lay tonight at 2/1 with Betfair.
Betfair gives you better value. To see how much more you can win go to www.betfair.com/betchecker
Recent Posts on Sport
- iBet: A tight game between Northampton and Bradford
- On The Road at the Giro d'Italia: Feeling ill and racing in the rain must be pretty grim
- PSG and the French league must be more proactive in dealing with hooliganism
- The ghost at the feast: Luiz Felipe Scolari hopes that dropping Ronaldinho for the Confederations Cup won't come back to haunt Brazil
- iBet: Chelsea and Benfica to continue scoring runs
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter