So Rod Liddle is writing about groping in the office – but what are his credentials?
A message from Fraser Nelson, Editor of The Spectator, promises that this week’s edition will carry an article on “How to handle a groping” by Rod Liddle. Would this be the Rod Liddle who was featured in a Daily Mail article headed “My cheating husband Rod…”? after he had left his wife for a 22 year old receptionist who worked at the Spectator? And was that magazine’s office also the scene of one of Boris Johnson’s more notorious sexual adventures? And did the Speccie’s former publisher, Kimberly Quinn, have an affair with the Home Secretary, David Blunkett, that ultimately led to his resignation? Yes, yes, and yes. I bow to their expertise.Tagged in: fraser nelson, rod liddle, The Spectator
Recent Posts on McSmith
- Nine Inconsequential Facts About Mark Menzies
- Red Princes and the Blue Princes
- What people who know are saying about the Crimea.
- Why Prince Charles can be relieved Tony Benn is no longer around.
- Tony Benn dead: Warm in his friendships, harsh in his judgements - and blessed with an obstinacy that was magnificent
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter