Dish of the Day: Send your baking disaster stories to Lily Vanilli
We are introducing the world’s first agony-aunt baking column entitled “Recovering from a Bad Bake-up”.
Send in your baking disaster stories of unexpected failures in the kitchen/recurring problems to email@example.com
On the third Friday of the month we will feature a Q&A with advice to help you recover.
Lily Vanilli’s Sweet Tooth is available from Cannongate books, 2012
Follow Lily on Twitter @lilyvanillicake
For more information visit lilyvanilli.com
Instagram lily_vanilli_cakeTagged in: baking, cakes, cooking
Recent Posts on Dish of the Day
- Winter Warmer One Dish Wonder: Beetroot, Goat's Cheese & Harissa Fried Eggs
- The Reluctant Vegetarian: Roasted Cauliflower, Caraway and Crispy Sprout Soup
- The reluctant vegetarian: Super-Sized Fake Chicken Chilli Taco
- The Reluctant Vegetarian: Garlic Fried Samphire, Courgette & Chilli Lumaconi
- The Reluctant Vegetarian's Leek Fritter Stack with Colston Bassett
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter