Dish of the Day: Send your baking disaster stories to Lily Vanilli
We are introducing the world’s first agony-aunt baking column entitled “Recovering from a Bad Bake-up”.
Send in your baking disaster stories of unexpected failures in the kitchen/recurring problems to firstname.lastname@example.org
On the third Friday of the month we will feature a Q&A with advice to help you recover.
Lily Vanilli’s Sweet Tooth is available from Cannongate books, 2012
Follow Lily on Twitter @lilyvanillicake
For more information visit lilyvanilli.com
Instagram lily_vanilli_cakeTagged in: baking, cakes, cooking
Recent Posts on Dish of the Day
- Dish of the Day: The Reluctant Vegetarian's recipe for Triple the Greens Risotto
- Dish of the Day: Could new brews win over craft beer drinkers?
- Dish of the Day: What would your last meal be?
- Dish of the Day: Lily Vanilli's recipe for Blood-stained shards of sugar glass
- Dish of the Day: How to... gen up on gin
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter