Dish of the Day: Send your baking disaster stories to Lily Vanilli
We are introducing the world’s first agony-aunt baking column entitled “Recovering from a Bad Bake-up”.
Send in your baking disaster stories of unexpected failures in the kitchen/recurring problems to firstname.lastname@example.org
On the third Friday of the month we will feature a Q&A with advice to help you recover.
Lily Vanilli’s Sweet Tooth is available from Cannongate books, 2012
Follow Lily on Twitter @lilyvanillicake
For more information visit lilyvanilli.com
Instagram lily_vanilli_cakeTagged in: baking, cakes, cooking
Recent Posts on Dish of the Day
- The Reluctant Vegetarian's Juicy Ripe Nectarine & Dolcelatte Salad
- Dish of the Day: The Reluctant Vegetarian's Minted Jersey Royals & BBQ'd Red Pepper Frittata
- The Reluctant Vegetarian's DIY Bloody Marys
- Dish of the Day: The importance of exercise
- Dish of the Day: The Reluctant Vegetarian's Tomatoes, Goats Cheese and Herb Salad
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter