iBet: Get ready for a special Cheltenham
The action kicks off tomorrow with Nicky Henderson 4/6 favourite for the trainer’s title, and Tony McCoy 7/4 with Blue Square to be top jockey. Stan James offer 5/6 that there will be over 222,000 pints of Guinness sold. Betfair go 4.3/1 that the longest priced winner will be more than 50/1 and 2.85/1 that the total festival winning distances will be more than 125 lengths, which could be interested given that the going is expected to be soft all week. Paddy Power are betting on the Cheltenham roar decibel level, with 111-120 the 7/4 jolly. The 11/2 they offer that there will less than 225,000 people attending could be interesting given the weather and state of the economy. Again given the going, Totesport’s even money about less than 10 favourites obliging could be worth a nibble.
Football opportunities tonight centre around Burnley’s televised game with Hull. Burnley have won only one of their last eight games and scored only six in that run and could be worth laying at 1.85/1 with Betfair.
Betfair gives you better value. To see how much more you can win go to www.betfair.com/betcheckerbetting
Recent Posts on Sport
- Ibet: Galatasary and Chelsea: Game Could Be Tight In Turkey
- Ibet: Newcastle struggling to cope with loss of Yohan Cabaye
- Time for Manchester City to step up to the plate
- The Football Lawyer: Once Brazilian players prove their European ancestry, it's still not easy for them to settle
- iBet: Manchester City Predicted To Set A New Goals Record
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter