Into the Top 140
Distinguished company and all, in a list beginning with Chelsea Clinton, Mia Farrow and Bill Gates. Especially as I currently have a stripe across my face (it’s a another rather self-centred story).
I love Twitter. People use it to tell me I was wrong that girls didn’t like Pink Floyd, or to agree that the Boris Johnson interview was not a car crash – adding that he barely scratched a wing mirror and kept his no-claims bonus.
I wrote about how wonderful Twitter is once, at rather greater length than 140 characters.Tagged in: me me me, twitter
Recent Posts on Eagle Eye
- Cameron and Modi bond as they woo some 60,000 overseas Indians at Wembley
- Modi tries to revamp his battered image as he flies to London
- Big defeat for India's Narendra Modi just before UK visit
- Mark Carney is compromising the Bank of England’s independence
- Do the latest GDP revisions vindicate Osborne's austerity?
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter