Did the Iraq War Cause the Great Recession?
Haven’t had a full-dress straight up and down Question To Which The Answer Is No for a while. This is the real thing. Number 908, asked by Henry Farrell, The Monkey Cage, from an original article by Thomas Oatley.
Thanks to James Plunkett, who spotted it.
Meanwhile, we had number 907, asked by James Chapman of the “new party of the left“:
Is Labour about to get its own UKIP?
(Nominated by Ian McKenzie.)
And, of course, number 906 was asked in all newspapers all last week:
Could we face gas rationing?
(And, no, the word “could” does not avoid inclusion in my list.)Tagged in: headline, qtwtain
Recent Posts on Eagle Eye
- Cameron and Modi bond as they woo some 60,000 overseas Indians at Wembley
- Modi tries to revamp his battered image as he flies to London
- Big defeat for India's Narendra Modi just before UK visit
- Mark Carney is compromising the Bank of England’s independence
- Do the latest GDP revisions vindicate Osborne's austerity?
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter