iBet: Toronado to blow away rivals in the Craven
Craven Stakes, Newmarket, 4.05pm
Back Toronado at even money for the Craven Stakes and at 8/1 each way for the 2,000 Guineas
Toronado is expected to give weight away all-round in the Craven Stakes on Thursday. On what it’s said he is doing as home, the unbeaten colt is one of the best horses the Richard Hannon stable have had for many a year and is expected to win the £65,000 Craven run over the Rowley Mile today before going to the 2,000 Guineas. He is now best priced 8/1 having been steadily backed in from 16-1 around a month ago and although 6/4 favourite Dawn Approach is all the rage, Toronado may be a good deal shorter after the Craven Stakes and looks a value each way bet for the classic at the price.
Manchester United have been made 9/4 favourites to land Atletico Madrid striker Radamel Falcao in the summer with Manchester City 6/1. There has been money for Wayne Rooney to make way – it’s just 5/6 that French champions elect PSG will be his next club.
Betfair gives you better value. To see how much more you can win go to www.betfair.com/betcheckerbetting
Recent Posts on Sport
- Ibet: Galatasary and Chelsea: Game Could Be Tight In Turkey
- Ibet: Newcastle struggling to cope with loss of Yohan Cabaye
- Time for Manchester City to step up to the plate
- The Football Lawyer: Once Brazilian players prove their European ancestry, it's still not easy for them to settle
- iBet: Manchester City Predicted To Set A New Goals Record
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter