“Could Abu Qatada Trigger a Snap General Election?”
I am sure that we have had a similar question before, but this, asked by Simon Heffer in the Daily Mail, is number 934 in the series of the book, Questions To Which The Answer Is No (yes, that is what QTWTAIN stands for; the second T is silent).
Number 935, asked by The Guardian, also looks familiar:
Will the Kalq keyboard finally spell the end for qwerty?
Thanks to MJ Kilshaw.
Here’s number 936, asked by The Hollywood Reporter:
Will Gatsby Be Better in 3D?
Thanks to Larry Ryan.
Number 937, asked by Guy Rundle at Overland:
Is Richard Dawkins Responsible for Thatcherism?
Thanks to Joe Wildish.
Finally, Daniel Hannan asks another question that has been asked before:
Has the whole QTWTAIN thing run its course yet?
But we all know the answer to that one.Tagged in: headline, qtwtain
Recent Posts on Eagle Eye
- Cameron and Modi bond as they woo some 60,000 overseas Indians at Wembley
- Modi tries to revamp his battered image as he flies to London
- Big defeat for India's Narendra Modi just before UK visit
- Mark Carney is compromising the Bank of England’s independence
- Do the latest GDP revisions vindicate Osborne's austerity?
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter