“Did MI6 plot against UKIP?”
Number 938 in my series of Questions To Which The Answer Is No (only £6.14 to download the e-book) was asked yesterday by Douglas Murray at Spectator blogs. I particularly enjoyed Murray’s decorative touch: “Important to stress that it is not conspiracy theory.”
The question was originally asked by Norman Tebbit in 2001, in the form, “UKIP: Is There A Hidden Agenda?” also a QTWTAIN – it is not hidden.
Meanwhile the Committee has had an urgent meeting to deal with the outbreak of fake QTWTAIN featuring the word “really”:
These are not eligible for inclusion in my series, because the author or publisher does not imply that the answer is Yes.
This, on the other hand, is genuine, and is number 939 in the series:
Thanks to CM.Tagged in: headline, qtwtain
Recent Posts on Eagle Eye
- Cameron and Modi bond as they woo some 60,000 overseas Indians at Wembley
- Modi tries to revamp his battered image as he flies to London
- Big defeat for India's Narendra Modi just before UK visit
- Mark Carney is compromising the Bank of England’s independence
- Do the latest GDP revisions vindicate Osborne's austerity?
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter