Would YOU get a company tattoo in return for a payrise?
General Boles seems to think that the answer is yes, and he has the photographic evidence to prove it (right).
Yes, it’s a long story. The David Bowie album covers theme got a little silly on Twitter. General Boles is amazingly good at this stuff.
Number 945, asked by the same newspaper:
Can’t they just paint her as she really is for once?
(It’s the Queen, if you are boycotting the Mail website.)
Number 946, asked by the BBC:
Can birdsong make you open a bank account?
Recent Posts on Eagle Eye
- The King of Bhutan’s hopes in 1987 for Gross National Happiness are valid today
- Cameron and Modi bond as they woo some 60,000 overseas Indians at Wembley
- Modi tries to revamp his battered image as he flies to London
- Big defeat for India's Narendra Modi just before UK visit
- Mark Carney is compromising the Bank of England’s independence
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter