Are Militant Atheists Using Chemtrails to Poison the Angels in Heaven?
Every time I think, Hasn’t this Questions To Which The Answer Is No thing run its course? it turns out that the answer is what you think it might be. The above is a pretty special addition to the series, at number 974, asked by a poster on Elite Trader.
Thanks to Lee ‘Budgie’ Barnett and Michael Moran.
Number 975, asked by Sean Thomas at Telegraph Blogs:
The Germans are strutting again. Do we need to worry?
Number 976, asked by the BBC:
Elizabeth Woodville, The White Queen: Was she a witch?
Both thanks to Citizen Sane.
Number 977, asked by The Guardian:
The young v baby boomers: the Peasant’s Revolt of our age?
Thanks to Dan Fox.
Number 978, asked by Foreign Policy:
Can the US create a national park on the moon?
Thanks to General Boles.headline, qtwtain
Recent Posts on Eagle Eye
- The King of Bhutan’s hopes in 1987 for Gross National Happiness are valid today
- Cameron and Modi bond as they woo some 60,000 overseas Indians at Wembley
- Modi tries to revamp his battered image as he flies to London
- Big defeat for India's Narendra Modi just before UK visit
- Mark Carney is compromising the Bank of England’s independence
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter