That Lynton Crosby Furore In Full
(a) that David Cameron and Lynton Crosby had a discussion about plain packaging for cigarettes along the lines of, “We can’t discuss plain packaging for cigarettes because of your client list”; and
(b) that having Labour bang on about Crosby, who most normal people, if pressed, would say was a folk rock musician, suits the Prime Minister down to the ground?
Photograph: No, not himTagged in: david cameron, lynton crosby, pmqs
Recent Posts on Eagle Eye
- Cameron and Modi bond as they woo some 60,000 overseas Indians at Wembley
- Modi tries to revamp his battered image as he flies to London
- Big defeat for India's Narendra Modi just before UK visit
- Mark Carney is compromising the Bank of England’s independence
- Do the latest GDP revisions vindicate Osborne's austerity?
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter