Will the heatwave kill us all?
Thanks to Tom Chivers, who saw it first.
The Twitter account for LIFE magazine asked number 980, of this photograph (right, Getty):
Is this the greatest photo ever made of how politics really works?
I mean, it is one of the all-time greats, but “how politics really works”? Not really. Thanks to Clive Davis and Professor Steven Fielding.
Number 981 was asked by the New Statesman:
Has J K Rowling betrayed women writers in her decision to publish as Robert Galbraith?
Thanks to Politics and Tea (@politicsftwin).
And number 982 was asked by the South Wales Argus:
Does reader pic capture ghostly apparition in Abergavenny’s Skirrid Inn? (Picture below.)
Thanks to Martin.headline, qtwtain
Recent Posts on Eagle Eye
- The King of Bhutan’s hopes in 1987 for Gross National Happiness are valid today
- Cameron and Modi bond as they woo some 60,000 overseas Indians at Wembley
- Modi tries to revamp his battered image as he flies to London
- Big defeat for India's Narendra Modi just before UK visit
- Mark Carney is compromising the Bank of England’s independence
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter