Beyonce gets into hairy situation with a fan
You could say she was surrounded by her biggest fans. But when Beyonce performed “Halo” in Montreal last night her famous hair came a cropper when several strands became caught in an oversized wind machine.
Mrs Carter’s tresses got tangled and it wasn’t long before videos of the incident began doing the rounds on the internet.
The 31-year-old shared her own video on Instagram (below) of the moment a security guard stepped in to try and extract her famous barnet – showing that while her weave might have been damaged, her sense of humour was intact.
She posted a photo of rewritten lyrics to “Halo” which reflected the comedic interlude during her Mrs Carter World Tour. It read: “I felt my hair was yankiiiiiiin, from the fan that’s always hatiiiiiin.”
Luckily she escaped from the hairy situation unscathed.Tagged in: Beyonce, fan, hair
Recent Posts on Arts
- F.N.Souza sets a $4m auction record for an Indian painting
- ArcTanGent Interview: ‘It’s like being part of a secret club’
- Indian rickshaw fetches £100,000 for wild elephants at Prince Charles hosted auction
- Vennart Interview and album stream: ‘This album is more focused on vocals and guitar rather than pounding your head and complex riffs’
- India’s old moderns keep the art auctions buoyant
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter