Harry Styles denies bisexual rumours: ‘Nick Grimshaw and I are just friends’
Harry dismissed rumours about his sexuality that have been circling since his close friendship with openly gay Radio 1 DJ Nick Grimshaw.
The 19-year-old said the two have never been romantically linked, claiming he “didn’t even know” about rumours that the pair were involved.
He said: “We’re not dating, no. We’re just friends.”
Pressed further about his sexuality in an interview with GQ magazine, he said: “Bisexual? Me? I don’t think so. I’m pretty sure I’m not.”
Harry features alongside Niall, Louis, Zayn and Liam, who each appear on one of five individual covers for September’s edition of GQ.
That’s right, GQ, the style bible for the uber-suave male. Not Bliss, Sugar, Teen Vogue- or Attitude.
Does this mean One Direction have officially become ‘icons’?Harry Styles, Nick Grimshaw, one direction
Recent Posts on Arts
- Introducing Axes: Exclusive Album Stream
- The Xcerts Exclusive Album Stream and Interview: “We definitely feel like it’s our time. We want to step out of the shadow of other bands.”
- Friday Book Design Blog: Collier Books - great paperback design... and some of the worst Narnia covers I've seen
- Pulled Apart By Horses' European tour diary
- Friday Book Design Blog: Fitzcarraldo Editions
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter