Harry Styles denies bisexual rumours: ‘Nick Grimshaw and I are just friends’
Harry dismissed rumours about his sexuality that have been circling since his close friendship with openly gay Radio 1 DJ Nick Grimshaw.
The 19-year-old said the two have never been romantically linked, claiming he “didn’t even know” about rumours that the pair were involved.
He said: “We’re not dating, no. We’re just friends.”
Pressed further about his sexuality in an interview with GQ magazine, he said: “Bisexual? Me? I don’t think so. I’m pretty sure I’m not.”
Harry features alongside Niall, Louis, Zayn and Liam, who each appear on one of five individual covers for September’s edition of GQ.
That’s right, GQ, the style bible for the uber-suave male. Not Bliss, Sugar, Teen Vogue- or Attitude.
Does this mean One Direction have officially become ‘icons’?Harry Styles, Nick Grimshaw, one direction
Recent Posts on Arts
- Crowds at Lahore Lit Fest ignore bomb risks and raise hopes for Pakistan’s future
- Rolo Tomassi Interview: “It's comforting to know that we've not been treated as a novelty”
- Goblin's Claudio Simonetti on Profondo Rosso reaching the big 4-0
- Friday Book Design Blog: The Ecliptic, by Benjamin Wood
- Ask the Author: Vivian French
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter