Does this new foal look like David Bowie?
In what way does it look like David Bowie? It’s got four legs? It’s got someone’s hand on its face? It’s humming “Cygnet Committee”? One correspondent has dared me to deny that it has the beginnings of an Aladdin Sane zigzag at the top of its forehead. That’s not a zigzag; it’s a splodge.
And anyway, what does an old foal look like?
Number 988 was asked by the Automatic QTWTAIN Generator:
Was Princess Diana murdered by British soldier?
And finally, here is number 987, asked by the Telegraph just before I went away and with which I have at last caught up:
Are British children sleep-walking into Sodom and Gomorrah?
Which is of course a Banned List/QTWTAIN double, as “sleep-walking into [some undesirable state]” is prohibited.
Spotted by Paul T Horgan, to whom thanks.Tagged in: headline, qtwtain
Recent Posts on Eagle Eye
- The King of Bhutan’s hopes in 1987 for Gross National Happiness are valid today
- Cameron and Modi bond as they woo some 60,000 overseas Indians at Wembley
- Modi tries to revamp his battered image as he flies to London
- Big defeat for India's Narendra Modi just before UK visit
- Mark Carney is compromising the Bank of England’s independence
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter