Was the downfall of Richard III caused by a strawberry?
Number 994 in my series of Questions To Which The Answer Is No, was asked by the New Statesman. Originally spotted by Tristan Martin. Thanks to Graham for reminding the Committee about it after it was lost by an incompetent clerk, whose contract has been reduced to zero hours.
Number 995 was asked by - oh, let’s see:
Could listening to Miley Cyrus make you more intelligent?
Thanks to Andy Hutchcraft.
Number 996 was asked by uSwitchUK:
Could panda poo provide solution to global energy crisis?
Thanks to Mike Crockart, Lib Dem MP for Edinburgh West.
Number 997 was asked by the BBC, Thanks to Lucy Sweetman:
Only three more QTWTAIN to go! Make them good.headline, qtwtain
Recent Posts on Eagle Eye
- The King of Bhutan’s hopes in 1987 for Gross National Happiness are valid today
- Cameron and Modi bond as they woo some 60,000 overseas Indians at Wembley
- Modi tries to revamp his battered image as he flies to London
- Big defeat for India's Narendra Modi just before UK visit
- Mark Carney is compromising the Bank of England’s independence
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter