I have been nominated for Twitter Personality of the Year, along with Stephen Fry, who has 6m followers, Jonathan Ross, 3m, Caitlin Moran, 457,000, and Owen Jones, 135,000. I have 29,000.
My campaign has got off to a poor start, as Guido Fawkes has voted for my esteemed colleague Owen Jones, because the award is sponsored by Barclays and Vodafone.
But I am told that something called Rage Against The Machine came from an unpromising position to be a Christmas No 1 once.
So vote here.Tagged in: me me me
Recent Posts on Eagle Eye
- Cameron and Modi bond as they woo some 60,000 overseas Indians at Wembley
- Modi tries to revamp his battered image as he flies to London
- Big defeat for India's Narendra Modi just before UK visit
- Mark Carney is compromising the Bank of England’s independence
- Do the latest GDP revisions vindicate Osborne's austerity?
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter