Aliens hiding in gardens of Buckingham Palace every other day
Just briefly, to catch up with BBC Radio 4 Today programme this morning, on which I discussed Norman Baker’s move to the Home Office with Mark Pack, the Liberal Democrat blogger (from 2′40″45).
The BBC played a clip of Baker from a programme called The Conspiracy Files in which he talked about how he had been told that the death of David Kelly was a “wet disposal”, a “hurried job” in which he was “killed in a hurried way”.
Pack’s reaction to this was to admit that Baker had “slightly curious, eccentric even, views about the death of David Kelly”, but it was “not as if he is out there every day saying aliens are hidden in the gardens of Buckingham Palace”.conspiracy theories, david kelly, norman baker
Recent Posts on Eagle Eye
- The King of Bhutan’s hopes in 1987 for Gross National Happiness are valid today
- Cameron and Modi bond as they woo some 60,000 overseas Indians at Wembley
- Modi tries to revamp his battered image as he flies to London
- Big defeat for India's Narendra Modi just before UK visit
- Mark Carney is compromising the Bank of England’s independence
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter