Is Theresa May Turning Into Cara Delevingne?
Theresa May did actually say it. She said, at the Spectator Parliament- arian of the Year Awards where she won Politician of the Year, that this headline in the Daily Mail on 7 November was something that “has to be filed by John Rentoul as a Question To Which The Answer Is No“.
That is something like number 1,005 in my series, but I’ve lost count.
The book is here.
I’m afraid my question was: Who is Cara Delevingne?Tagged in: headline, qtwtain
Recent Posts on Eagle Eye
- Cameron and Modi bond as they woo some 60,000 overseas Indians at Wembley
- Modi tries to revamp his battered image as he flies to London
- Big defeat for India's Narendra Modi just before UK visit
- Mark Carney is compromising the Bank of England’s independence
- Do the latest GDP revisions vindicate Osborne's austerity?
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter