Russell Brand Comes Out for Miliband
Russell Brand was doing his anti-politics thing on Jonathan Ross’s show on Saturday (about nine minutes in). “We are not properly represented,” he said.
“Something’s gone wrong” if David Cameron and George Osborne are in charge, he said. They look “porcine and bloated” and remind him of the pigs in Animal Farm.
What about the others? asked Ross.
Brand dismissed Nick Clegg as Mickey Mouse, and went on: “Miliband? At least he looks like inside him he does care about other humans.”
This must have been a disappointment to his fans who hailed his refusal to vote as making him a cross between Gandhi and Guevara.Tagged in: ed miliband, Russell Brand
Recent Posts on Eagle Eye
- Cameron and Modi bond as they woo some 60,000 overseas Indians at Wembley
- Modi tries to revamp his battered image as he flies to London
- Big defeat for India's Narendra Modi just before UK visit
- Mark Carney is compromising the Bank of England’s independence
- Do the latest GDP revisions vindicate Osborne's austerity?
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter