Jobs Gloom for Ed Miliband
I have a comment at Independent Voices on news of a skills shortage emerging in the jobs market. In this case, Ed Miliband’s difficulty in filling a vacancy for a “Head of the Leader’s Broadcasting”.
Increasingly, that is where my comments will appear. I have also moved the Catch-Up Service to Independent Voices, doing a weekday morning round-up of things from around the internet that have caught my 140-character attention span.
I shall still use this blog for comments that are longer than a tweet but shorter than a Voices post, or where I want to reproduce transcripts or speeches.
My author page at Independent Voices, which includes all my articles in the print editions of The Independent and The Independent on Sunday, is here.
Update: There is an RSS feed on this page http://www.independent.co.uk/biography/john-rentoul?service=rss
Bear with, though, as it is running a bit behind. The boffins are on the case.
And you can follow me on Twitter.Tagged in: blogging, housekeeping, me me me, twitter
Recent Posts on Eagle Eye
- The King of Bhutan’s hopes in 1987 for Gross National Happiness are valid today
- Cameron and Modi bond as they woo some 60,000 overseas Indians at Wembley
- Modi tries to revamp his battered image as he flies to London
- Big defeat for India's Narendra Modi just before UK visit
- Mark Carney is compromising the Bank of England’s independence
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter