The Rentoul Media Empire
Further to my post yesterday about more of my stuff appearing on Independent Voices, The Independent and The Independent on Sunday’s online and print comment section, and less of it appearing on the blog, the boffins have told me that there is an RSS feed on my author page, which includes my daily catch-up feature: http://www.independent.co.uk/biography/john-rentoul?service=rss
For those of you using an aggregator (I find feedly’s free service is excellent) this is the widget you need. (There is a computer glitch at the moment: the RSS supplies up-to-date articles, whereas the author page is currently several days behind.)
Anyway, thanks to Press Gazette for listing me as the fourth most influential journalist on social media (they mean Twitter, where you can follow me), behind Piers Morgan, Caitlin Moran and Paul Waugh.
Honoured I am.
And the books:
Tony Blair: Prime Minister (with new Afterword, 2013).
A new book called Listellany, compiling my Top 10s for The Independent on Sunday, will be published by Elliott & Thompson later this year.Tagged in: me me me
Recent Posts on Eagle Eye
- Cameron and Modi bond as they woo some 60,000 overseas Indians at Wembley
- Modi tries to revamp his battered image as he flies to London
- Big defeat for India's Narendra Modi just before UK visit
- Mark Carney is compromising the Bank of England’s independence
- Do the latest GDP revisions vindicate Osborne's austerity?
Latest from Independent journalists on Twitter